Thursday, October 25, 2018
NOVEMBER EVENT LINEUP AT SEAWORLD ORLANDO
This November, the event lineup at SeaWorld Orlando offers something for everybody with three unique opportunities to add value to a visit to the park and events taking place every Saturday and Sunday.
Jack Hanna Weekend – Nov. 3 – 4
World-renowned animal expert “Jungle Jack” Hanna is back for another weekend of excitement and storytelling at SeaWorld Orlando on Nov. 3 and 4.The internationally-known conservationist, author, television personality and lifelong adventurer will share animal facts and his travel tales during captivating and interactive presentations at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. inside the Nautilus Theater.
In addition to shows included with park admission, SeaWorld will have several additional opportunities for guests to personally interact with Jack Hanna at the park including meet-and-greets, autograph signings and exclusive dining packages.
· Jack Hanna Reserved Show Seating (Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 3 - 4) – Save time and enjoy one of the best seats in the house for Jack Hanna. Prepare for Jack to entertain with animal facts, stories and answers to questions from you. Pricing begins at $20 per person and Pass Members receive a special discount.
· Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium® Jack Hanna Dinner (Saturday, Nov. 3) - Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Jack Hanna at Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium. The package includes a buffet dinner and a meet-and-greet with Jack Hanna. Dinner is at 5:00 p.m. Pricing begins at $49 per person. Pass Members receive a special discount on all dining package purchases.
Craft Beer Festival – Nov. 3, 4, 10 and 11
Calling all beer connoisseurs, SeaWorld Orlando has a brand-new festival worth raising your glass over. The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival will feature 100+ brews on draft at 18 locations around the park on from breweries across the state of Florida, plus a few domestic and international craft favorites.
Park guests can enjoy brews from local breweries such as Orlando Brewing Company, Crooked Can and Dead Lizard Brewing. In addition, the event will also feature a variety of beverages from Florida based craft breweries in Tampa, Gainesville, Jacksonville and St. Petersburg.
The festival will also feature 20+ unique food items designed to perfectly pair with the event brew selection. Enjoy unique renditions of some bar food staples as well as a few new concepts designed to complement the festival’s draft beer selection. Some festival exclusive items include:
· Infused Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese - Buttery Pretzel Bites Infused with Bacon and Smothered in Beer Cheese
· BBQ Brisket Mac-n-Cheese - Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust
· Bison Slider- Served with Lager Bacon Onion Jam and Minorcan Mustard
· Jumbo Chicken Wings - Chicken Wings Tossed in a Pilsner Buffalo Sauce Served with Tangy Slaw
· Fish and Chips- Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries
· Chorizo Potato Skins - Topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema
· Candied Bacon Lollipops - Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Served on a Wood Skewer
· Buffalo Burger Quesadilla - Pepper Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend, Balsamic Onions, Baby Arugula, Crème Fraiche, and Roasted Tomato Salsa
Guests looking to taste their way around the Florida craft beer scene can take advantage of SeaWorld’s sampling packages designed for the most adventurous beer fans.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration – Select Dates Starting Nov. 17
SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration is where holiday traditions are made, with delicious food, stunning live shows, delightful holiday shopping and joyous entertainment. SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration brings together family fun and holiday traditions on select nights, November 17 – December 31, 2018 and is included with park admission.
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s all-new Craft Beer Festival, Jack Hanna Weekend and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is with a NEW SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass. For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $9.99 per month.
For more information, park hours, and to purchase tickets and passes, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook, Instagram and the SeaWorld Orlando Blog for the latest park updates and information.
– SeaWorld Orlando –
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, behavioral training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 33,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 50-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company. Visitfor more information.
About Jack Hanna
Jack Hanna’s hands-on approach has won him widespread acclaim as conservationist, author, television personality, and Director Emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and The Wilds. Jack took his infectious energy to the airwaves by creating the Emmy Award winning Jack Hanna’s Into the Wild and a show on ABC, Jack Hanna’s Wild Countdown. During his travels, Jack shares with millions of viewers his insights into the protection and conservation of some of our planet’s most precious and endangered species.
A lot of Christians have asked and brought up whether everything going on currently is Biblical or not. Telling Ministries; What Christians...
September is Chiari Awareness month. Our first time raising awareness was back in 2012 when my sister in law was diagnosed. We as a big fami...
As a special needs mom this topic comes up very often. Most people who don't deal with special needs often just think of kids in wheelch...
With the cooler weather quickly approaching we often look for fun things to do indoors. One of our favorite things to do is crafts. Some par...