Green Kid Crafts

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Harrison Fire department visit

I want to give a huge shout out to to the guys at Station 57 Harrison,Ohio fire department. They are amazing. Today we were headed to the store and as we were passing by the fire truck was headed back into the station. My 4 year old son LOVES firetrucks and got so excited just to see it. We decided to stop in and see if they would let us visit the firehouse and check things out. The nice firemen there let us come in and explore. The kids got to see the firetrucks and ambulance. They were so happy and it definitely made their day.
So again thank you to the firemen there for being so nice. You made my kids happy and made their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...