Green Kid Crafts

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holidays and the Cincinnati Zoo

Well we are coming upon the end of the year. Christmas is over. We seen lots of family and the kids got SO much. They really had a good Christmas, which is great. We loved getting to spend time with family and friends. One of our big gifts this year was a family pass to the Cincinnati Zoo. I wanted a gift we could all get use out of and that we could enjoy all year long. This will be a great opportunity for plenty of family time. This pass was the best choice. Just this month we have been twice. I love seeing the amazement of the kids seeing the animals. Sometimes the animals even interact with the kids, which makes the experience so much better. I love seeing them smile and hearing them laugh at the animals. We took a trip today. We got there shortly after opening, and we got to watch some of the animals eating, which was pretty cool to be able to experience. Also in the cat exhibit there was one of the cats that was playing with Bella, my 6 year old, by pacing with her and if she stopped it stopped. We call Bella that cat whisperer. The white Bengal tiger was on a roll today. He was upset over something and kept roaring. It made the kids quite excited to hear the sounds. We hope to have many more wonderful experiences at the zoo this upcoming year. If you haven't been and you are in the area I suggest making a trip as the Cincinnati Zoo is a wonderful zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...