Green Kid Crafts

Monday, May 25, 2015

a day of reflection

Today is a day of reflection. First off it is Memorial Day. Today we remember those who have lost their lives fighting for our wonderful country. Without them I wouldn't be sitting here writing this blog post right now. Also, this day 5 years ago is the day I became a mommy for the first time. May 25, 2010 at 9:04pm I gave birth to a beautiful 6lb 10oz 21 inches long baby girl whom we named Bella Olivia or as we affectionately call her Boo. She is growing into a beautiful little girl who is super smart. 5 years later she is a big sister to Kaya, Louie, Silas and her angel brother Oscar. She is excited to be starting kindergarten in the fall. I am proud to be her mom and look forward to many more birthdays with her. Happy 5th birthday Bella Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...