Green Kid Crafts

Friday, May 30, 2014

Bella's 4th Birthday- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

As promised here is my post on the mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme birthday party.


This was the invitation we used. It was made free online at www.clubpartyideas.com. it can be customized to your liking. 


Pluto Punch:
I used
1 can frozen concentrate orange juice
1 can frozen concentrate lemonade
1 can frozen concentrate pineapple juice
2 12oz cans of orange cream soda (or can also use ginger ale or other pop)
7 cups of water
Mix all well, chill, and serve.


Goofy Grape Salad:
4lb green grapes
1 cup sour cream
8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, and white sugar.  Stir in the clean grapes.  Spread into a 9x13 pan.  Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of dish.  Refrigerate overnight.

I personally liked it better without the brown sugar on top and will be making it without next time. The combo of the ingredients reminds me of the fruit dip they have at the fruit/salad bars. It is really good.



For Two-dles Noodles I used macaroni salad, although you could use any pasta salad really even homemade.




Chips and Dale with Donald and Daisy Dip. It is good to have a variety of flavors of chips and dips to give guests a choice. We had regular, sour cream and onion and BBQ chips as well as the cheese balls. As far as dip we had ranch, french onion, and green onion. 


As with any picnic/outdoor party you have to have your condiments. We had hot dogs and brats and metts so mustard and ketchup are good. You can also have relish, pickles, other flavors of mustard, and more.
We had hot diggity dogs, or hot dogs lol.





Here are the Mousekatools. You have to have your utensils, plates, napkins, cups, and more. All went along with the theme of Mickey Mouse clubhouse. All signs were handmade and hand drawn by me.





The decorations. Black, red, and yellow balloons are a great color combo for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme.  The black balloons were also used to make a Mickey Balloon. One was blown up bigger and then 2 smaller ones were attached as ears. Regular colored party hats were bought for a pack of 8 for 97 cents from Walmart and the ears were added on by me. 

Always have to have a few activities to do at birthday parties. We were at the park so kids were able to run and play, but we also had this crafts table for everyone to decorate shirts with fabric markers. 


The cake was also made by me. I used a Mickey Mouse cake pan bought from Michaels. For the black I used the black spray can icing with the star tip. For the white I used white spray can icing. For the skin color I used the white spray can icing mixed with Wilton icing coloring in the color copper, which was bought at Walmart in a set of icing colors kit. I also star tipped that color. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting

day 3: meaning of my name

A lot of you may be wondering where my blog name came from, how I came up with it. As I have previously mentioned i have 4 kids. They are cu...